Content Marketing Analyst job opening in Pune.
Would you like to join a team of passionate and skilled SEO strategists, who are always looking for ways in which they can improve their craft?
You’ll work with our team to deliver high-quality SEO that aligns directly with the company’s methods. We are looking for creative, strategic minds who can help us create awesome content!
You will be responsible for executing a variety of on-page and off-page SEO strategies for our SEO client projects in different business domains and market segments on time, accurately, and aligned with pre-defined business goals.
KEY FUNCTIONAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- By performing keyword research in coordination with client business objectives, you can optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- SEO Auditing & Monthly Report Generation
- Recommending & Executing SEO Strategies & Fixing Issues & Errors on Client Websites
- Implement Content Strategies as per Inbound Marketing
- Generating content ideas to generate traffic, managing content creation and offering suggestions
- Updating outdated content
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1+ years of experience in Search Engine Optimization
- Experience working with popular SEO tools (SEMrush, Ahrefs, UberSuggest, etc.)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Understanding of HTML/CSS and website administration
- Experience working with WordPress CMS
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as an internal reporting tool
- Content Writing Skills in English
- Knowledge of PPC programs
- Experience optimizing data gathered from paid sources
- Experience in content writing and content editing
- Google Analytics certified
- Knowledge of Email Marketing
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, send an email to our careers mailbox with “SEO / Content Marketing Specialist” in the subject line. In the email, make sure to include your resume (in word or PDF preferred), cover letter, salary requirements, and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.