STRATEGY TO IMPACT
What is Paid social media?
The answer is simple, it is a method of displaying your message to more big and specific audience which you could not have in organic way. It is also known as Pay Per Click (PPC).
In 2020, hiring paid social media services is a cost-effective way to promote your business. Compared to the cost spent on PPC, the benefits are far more, if done properly. In short, the ROI in paid social media is effective and efficient.
Technically Crafted Social Media Plan: Starting from $400 USD per month
Online Stats show that 90% of online searches occur on Google. In fact, it has become a verb – ‘just Google it!’.
Listening, learning and responding
For managing community, organic social media is ideal. You do not have to spend money to listen to what your audience is talking about you or to you.
However, you must use paid campaigns to strengthen messages that you’ve shared via organic posts. For example, if a company has been involved in a public crisis (remember Maggie from Nestle or Indigo Airlines passenger issue), then information you’ve provided to people who have contacted you can be used as part of a wider educational marketing program with paid ads to extend the message reach.
What is more important is that the listening and learning elements become a part of your organic approach to social media; they should happen naturally by being actively involved with your community.
You should be responding effectively on a personal level to discussions, queries and complaints. If not done well, mind you, it can bring in criticism.
What is covered in our social media marketing services?
Social Media Marketing has the same approach as marketing in general: We use 4Ps/7Ps of marketing strategy, build content, Test, Track, Tweak it, Measure it and Repeat it.
For better results or outcomes, there is a need to measure. Simply, by measuring you can manage and get better results.
Below are our social media service list.
- Market analysis of your service areas and industry
- Finding outperforming local competitors with an audience size and engagement
- Analyzing content and messaging that performs remarkably in your industry
BUILDING INTERESTING ORGANIC SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS
- Analyzing content that has high engagement with your audience
- Creating Schedules for posting post
- Monitoring engagements and interactions
CREATING DATA-DRIVEN PAID SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS
- Choosing the right audiences which would be best target for your company and brand
- Creating concepts to text and imagery for connecting with your audience effectively
- Split-testing ad copy
- Measuring statistics from reports and improving paid social ads
DISCOVER YOUR SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS
- Analyze and optimize your audience and reach
- Analyze and optimize engagement rates
- Analyze and optimize click-through-rate and leads
- Analyze and optimize your ROI on paid social campaigns
MANAGING & MONITORING YOUR SOCIAL REPUTATION
- Monitoring social media reviews
- Monitoring social media feedback and sentiment
- Monitoring social engagement from campaigns
- Monitoring brand mentions and chatter across social platforms
DEVELOPING YOUR PERFORMANCE WITH WEBSITE INTEGRATION
- Using social widgets on website
- Using Social fees on your website
- Using social buttons like “Share on Facebook” or “Pin This” to website content
- And more!
Subscribe to our social media management services today!
* If you are already investing in social media marketing with another company? We can do your social media audits! We’ll give you a detailed look at the performance of your social media profiles, how your social media campaigns are performing, and how our team of social experts can improve your social media marketing.
FAQS for Paid Social Media Services
What is paid social media?
Paid social media is a method of displaying advertisements or sponsored marketing messages on popular social media platforms, and targeting a specific sub-audience. Pay-per-click advertising, branded or influencer-generated content, and display ads are all examples of paid social media.
What is paid advertising on social media?
Paid social media advertising is a cost-effective way to promote your business. Each platform uses the pay-per-click (PPC) payment model. This means that you pay only if the user takes the action you want. Unlike conventional advertising, this lets you engage with niche markets at a discount
What are the six types of social media?
The 6 Types of Social Media with Examples
- Social Networks. Examples: Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Bookmarking Sites. Examples: Pinterest, Flipboard, Diggs.
- Social news. Examples: Digg.
- Media Sharing. Examples: Pinterest, YouTube, Vimeo.
- Examples: Twitter, Facebook.
- Blog comments and forums.
- Social Review Sites.
- Community Blogs.
How do I start social media marketing?
Here are 10 steps to get you started.
- Determine your goals. What do you want to get out of your social Web participation?
- Evaluate your resources.
- Know your audience.
- Create amazing content.
- Integrate your marketing efforts.
- Create a schedule.
- Adopt an 80-20 rule.
- Focus on quality, not quantity.
What are the benefits of social media marketing?
- 10 Advantages of Social Media Marketing for Your Business
- Increased Brand Awareness.
- More Inbound Traffic.
- Improved Search Engine Rankings.
- Higher Conversion Rates.
- Better Customer Satisfaction.
- Improved Brand Loyalty.
- More Brand Authority.
Which social media is best for small business?
Top 10 Social Media Sites for Your Business
Facebook. It shouldn’t come as a huge surprise that Facebook is number one on our list of the top 10 social media sites for business.
- Facebook Messenger.
What Social Media Marketing is best?
10 Social Media Statistics for Marketers
Facebook is consumers’ second favorite platform for video consumption (behind YouTube). The average Facebook Ads CVR across industries is 9.21%. Instagram has 1 billion MAU and 500 Stories DAU. 72% of teenagers use Instagram
How much does it cost for social media marketing?
The average cost of social media advertising ranges from $200 to $350 per day or $6000 to $10,500 per month. This amount includes advertising on multiple networks, as well as expenses related to technology, talent, and professional management.
Does advertising on social media work?
The simple answer is yes. Paid social does work. It’s just what you need to increase revenues and keep loyal customers coming back for more. A CMO survey found this: As businesses continue to get results through social media, they’re increasing their social media advertising budgets by 32% this year
What social media marketing do?
Social media marketing is the use of social media platforms to connect with your audience to build your brand, increase sales, and drive website traffic. For example, Buffer is a platform of social media management tools, which can help you achieve success with your social media marketing.
What are the four C's in marketing?
The 4 C’s of marketing, which consist of Consumer wants and needs, Cost, Convenience, and Communication, are arguably much more valuable to the marketing mix than the 4 P’s.
What all comes under Social Media Marketing?
Social media marketing includes activities like posting text and image updates, videos, and and other content that drives audience engagement, as well as paid social media advertising. With these tips, you can begin developing your own social media marketing expert plan.
Why social media is good for marketing?
Social media is an essential piece of your business marketing strategy. Social platforms help you connect with your customers, increase awareness about your brand, and boost your leads and sales. With more than three billion people around the world using social media every month, it’s no passing trend.